Are you thinking about getting gutter guards installed on your home?
There are more types of gutter guards than you think. Here is a quick list of the different kinds offered today.
1. Reverse Curve – Directs water downward into gutter through small slit but encourages leaves to fall to ground. www.gutterhelmet.com
2. Mesh – Piece of metal filled with tiny holes that cover gutter & attach to roof shingles. The smaller the hole the less debris to get into gutter and cause a clog. www.mastershield.com
This brand is what has one of the best no clog warranties.
3. Bottle brush – simluar to pokey bristles that prevent birds from landing. Debris rests on top while water flows into gutter. www.gutterbrush.com
4. Nylon – great for preventing snow and ice accumulation. Fit without attching to shingles. www.dciproducts.com
5. Non-Gutters cover- replace gutters with thin louves that divert rain off of roof. www.rainhandler.com
6. Foam type- made from a plastic that fits directly into gutters and blocks all debris. www.gutterstuff.com
Give us a call or leave us a message and we can give you an estimate on getting one installed on your home today!
For a free estimate on gutter cleaning, repairs or adding gutter guards, call us today! Our experienced team will take the guess-work out of the process, and ensure that your home is protected.